Purchasing a tent for sale can certainly become a bewildering procedure especially if you are purchasing one for the first time. In this tent purchasing process, we are going to help you in deciding the right tent that you can buy as per the camping that you have planned. It is not always a feasible option to buy tents, so now, you can choose to rent tents online for easy accessibility and easy methods of camping when necessary.
Here is an expert guide which will certainly help you in making the best tent choice based on the following:
- Sleeping capacity of the tent – Every tent for sale is advertised mentioning the number of people that it can accommodate. This is because most of the tent manufacturing companies calculate the sleeping capacity considering the person’s body space. So, the advertised sleeping capacity is seldom true. So, if you have three people in your team who wants to stay in the same tent, you should ideally look for a tent for sale which offers four people’s sleeping capacity.
- Tent seasonality – The tent manufacturers have special methodologies of designing the tents as per the season when it is to be used. The best quality tents are being designed in such a manner that it can favorably withstand the harsh, windy and wet weather.
- The two-season tents are not very effective in providing weather protection. So, they can suitably be used only for summer or spring camping.
- The three-season tents are much in demand as they offer the perfect balance of protection against the weather as well as low weight. The three-season tents are well-suited for camping in Australian summer, autumn and spring months.
- The four-season tents are being well-designed to be used throughout the year with maximum protection from the weather. This is not recommended to use a four-season tent in the hot summers and it may become too hot and stuffy inside the tent.
- Tent style and shape – The tents for sale are available in various styles and shapes. The cost and weight of the tents vary depending on the shape as well as the style of the tent.
- Dome tents are the most popular tents for sale as they are very lightweight and easy to be set up. These tents are also very suitable to withstand the vagaries of the bad weather.
- Another popular form of tents for sale is the cabin tents. These tents for sale are high is demand due to their reliability and durability. Also, you can go for special ice-tents and jungle tents that work well for all kinds of expeditions during all seasons.
- Instant up tents are also becoming a very practical option for several Australian campers as they are enough sturdy for handling three seasons. However, they should be kept safe from intense snowfall and moisture as this might damage the quality of the tent.
- Hiking tents are compact but light-weight can easily accommodate three people.
- Tent construction & material – Tent materials are different for different types of tents. The tents which have a higher seasonality rating usually are costlier and also possess a comparatively higher denier. There are also UV protection materials which are being used for the tent construction.
You may ideally choose a tent which is suitable for your camping purpose and at the same time within your budget. The above checklist would certainly guide you in making an informed decision. You can now purchase leather and polyester tents from reliable online portals. They can be cleaned and washed from time to time, and you can also hire them from hiring sites after going through their features and knowing about their rates.