The Ultra Light Bundle
- Prepare for your hiking trip with ease. Your travel companion, the Ultra Light Bundle, is the perfect fit for your backpack and suitcase.
- Crafted entirely from 100% carbon fiber, our poles provide exceptional strength and are not a blend of carbon fiber and aluminum. Carbon fiber's natural anti-shock properties ensure a comfortable trekking experience.
- Each Ultra Light pole weighs just 7.6 ounces, ensuring you won't feel weighed down during your hike. Adjustable bolts enable adventurers of any height to quickly extend the poles from 24” to 53”, allowing for a customized fit.
- Strap up with the included nylon straps to ensure a safe journey, never worrying about dropping your trekking poles again.
- Our heavy-duty extra-durable replacement tips are designed for various terrains, including gravel, pavement, sand, and hardcore trails, absorbing shock to enhance stability and durability.
- Keep your poles together with the lightweight trekking pole carrying bag, suitable for most adjustable pole brands. Made of high-grade ripstop nylon, it securely holds a pair (2) of trekking poles.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
The Ultra Light Bundle
Ships free in the US
We also ship internationally.
Your satisfaction, our promise.
No middle men, no mark ups
This is how we save your money.
Though I have been walking and jogging for a very long time, this was the first time I ever used walking poles. After a day of getting the length and hand strap adjustments just right, I cannot believe I had never used them before and realized what I was missing. They allowed me to get an extra bounce out of my steps with less strain on my back and knees. Getting my arms moving also gave me a far better workout. Nice.
Nicely constructed sticks. Attractive, compact and light. Only reservation has to do with the flick lock mechanisms that secure the pole elements together. They protrude from the pole in a way that could catch on objects or clothing. A small issue but enough to return the poles.
I haven’t used them yet.
I recently purchased this bundle as an additional method to strengthen my shoulder post surgery. I went on a hike today with moderate unpaved trails and was extremely pleased with these poles. While using them , I never noticed the weight of the poles. What was evident was the support they gave my aging knees going downhill and the additional support while trekking. The four points of contact instead of two gave me great confidence on the trail. I had not used trekking poles before and Im happy to report that the learning curve was short. I think these are a great value (especially on sale) and I look forward to using them again. If you’re on the fence, like to hike, but not as agile anymore, these poles are a great investment and a much more enjoyable alternative to an emergency room visit. Get outside, buy these affordanle poles, and stay safe. Im very much looking forward to my next hike.
Purchased two bundles as gifts, one for daughter who is shooting for 100 hike this season and second for friend recovering from a stroke. They look great, but haven't used them personally. However, I love my Ultra Strongs at 3 months of use.
What experts are saying
See what the experts have to say about our quality products for outdoor adventures!