Are you a woman interested in getting the latest hiking tips in 20120? Well, you are on the right page. Have you always asked yourself on the platform where you will get the best hiking tips, luckily you just got them? This post will guide you into acquiring skills to develop or enhance your hiking skills.
This post is about the hiking tips for women, the most applicable tips and practical tips for that matter. Tips which are easy and elaborate aiming at enhancing and developing the women’s hiking skills.
By reading this post, women will be able to acquire basic tips on how to acquire or develop their hiking skills. In addition, the post will provide them with numerous advantages for hiking.
Health Benefits Of Hiking
- By just a hiking period of around one hour, more than five hundred ( 500) calories are burned from your body. This increases your general body fitness.
- Hiking is a key exercise in the prevention of some diseases such as diabetes by the lowering of the blood sugar level. In addition, hiking has been proved to lower the blood pressure of a person and also the cholesterol levels which in the recent past have been found out to be a major cause of heart ailments
- It can help to lower the depression levels. it is an additional therapy that can help to reduce high levels of depression. As a result, it has led to the reduction of the adverse effects associated with depression such as suicides.
- Very exciting about hiking is the study published in the international journal of sports medicine which found out that hiking errands improve the anti-oxidative ability which helps to five diseases. This may even help cancer patients to recover!
- Hiking is important for the control of body weight. Through hiking, the average body weight of a normal person is maintained. This helps to lower the chances of obesity and also contributes to a healthy living generally.
A Step To Step Guide Of The Hiking Tips For Women:
If you are a woman who is interested in hiking, then it is very essential to familiarize yourself with the following hiking tips: By following the below steps, you will be able to make your hiking dream to come true.
1. Choose / Acquire the Necessities for the Hike:
A long journey just starts with a single step and in a matter of time, the journey ends. The same is true for women who have an interest in hiking. You must first acquire the necessities for the hike. Some of the important necessities required include shoes, socks, bags, and dressings.
When choosing or acquiring the necessities, it is very important to be guided by the weather or the climate of your site of a hike. Of course, if you are hiking in cooler places such as in the slopes of a mountain, then I expect that you will be able to choose some warm clothing and wear shoes which can afford a grip. Again, if you are hiking in a place with a warmer climate, you may just need some moderately warmer dressing!
At one point, some of my friends went on a 4-day hike with only food which could last for a maximum of two days. There was no shopping Centre near the area so they had to terminate their hike before the end of the days and did not hence achieve their hiking objectives.
The choice of the material of the necessities is also very important. For example, if you are choosing on the hiking socks, they should be able to absorb the sweat from your body. It is thus good if they have been made of absorbing material such as cotton
2. Choose the right Trail
Where do you want to go hiking? Which route will you follow?
The question you need to ask yourself here is whether the trail or the route which you will choose will help you achieve your hiking aims. If the route you will choose cannot help you to attain any of your hiking aims, then hiking will be of no use to you.
For example, if your hiking aim is to maintain body fitness, then steeper slopes may be of much help to you.
This is a very important step in the hiking tips for women since some of the women who miss this step end up cursing what made them start hiking.
It provides a connection between hiking and hiking benefits.
3. Familiarize with the Trail
It sounds perfectly impossible to just say that you have your trail and then the next day you say that you are ready and well prepared for the hiking. This is not the right way of doing things.
Familiarizing with the trail is an important step just as it is critical. To familiarize with the route, you can use several aids not limited to the use of the geographical maps and also the Google maps.
Familiarizing with the route has numerous advantages. For one, it helps in preventing the chances of you getting lost which is a big contributor to the failure to achieve the hiking objectives. It has always emerged that some of the hikers who are not familiar with their hiking routes end up getting lost.
Secondly, it helps in the prevention of some of the hike- accidents which may include kidnapping and many more. In some cases, hikers go on a hike with zero knowledge of their route only to realize that the route experiences some natural disasters which disrupt their hike program.
4. Wear the Right Clothing
Hiking definitely requires appropriate clothing so that one can fill comfortable in the routes regardless of the weather situation. The type of clothing should ensure that the person is comfortable generally.
Acquiring the right necessity is a different aspect altogether when compared with wearing the right clothing.
This occurs mostly during the day of the hike. The type of clothing chosen will generally depend on the climate, terrain and also the results/ benefits you need to realize after hiking. If for example, you are going to do hiking in steep terrain, it is expected that you are going to wear shoes with a firm grip. If you are going to hike in cooler climates, it is expected that you will dress in warmer clothing. If you are going to hike in warm areas, we expect your clothing to be warm and such other clothing considerations.
5. Start by Making Short Distances /Errands
When you are a beginner in hiking, it is not expected that you will make very long distances for the first days of your hiking.
During the first days, you are also in the process of training your muscles and getting used to this new exercise of the body and also of the mind.
6. Be a Frequent Hiker
After you have made your first errands in hiking, it is expected that you are going to maintain some consistency to the extent that you are going to achieve your hiking reasons. If possible, you can always ensure that you have monthly or weekly hikes so as to keep your muscles active.
Things to Avoid During Hike
As women, we should always endeavor to avoid the following things during our hiking adventures.
- We should always avoid hiking during unfavorable weather conditions. This may be for example during conditions of hot sun or very rainy weather. These have their own effects not limited to health effects.
- Women should always avoid going off the trail during hiking. This is because going off trail may hinder the achieving of the hiking objectives. Going off trail may also make one to get lost, and other unprecedented things may occur. So it is very important to maintain your route during your hikes.
- In addition, women should always avoid going alone. This may be an easy trap leading to unforeseen events such as kidnapping. Especially, young girls should always be accompanied by their seniors to avoid such effects arising from going unaccompanied.
- If possible, equipment failure should always be avoided during the hike. If it is shoes made for a hike, they should always be fit for purpose. Carrying bags should be made strong and all the concerned equipment should be able to carry the purpose they were made to.
After following these few and simple steps, you will soon find yourself having achieved your hiking objectives. Never let the lack of hike know- how to hinder you from achieving your hiking objectives when you can read these few steps outlined in this post. Last but not least, it will help to achieve very numerous benefits not just limited to physical, mental and Health benefits but also including social benefits.
Tips for Editing of Hiking Photography
when you go for hiking, it is with no doubt that you will take some photographs, but what are some of the things you can do to ensure that your photos are well edited and for that matter are appealing. This post explains this to you…
In addition, you need to remove the background of your photographs if necessary, so how do you go about it?
Background removal helps most of the times to enhance a photos appearance as well as giving it a professional look.
The following are some of the tips to do this:
- SET APART PICTURE FROM UNWANTED BACKGROUND:
when taking photographs, it is very important that during hiking you will only take the photos in your background of preference. This is an important aid in background remover.
- EDIT THE MATTER SEPARATELY:
If you are to remove a certain aspect of the photo, do it separately without interrupting other elements in the photo. This helps to ensure that the editing does not interfere with the appearance of the photo to a great extent.
- REMOVE INADEQUATE MATTER FROM THE PHOTO:
Sometimes, editing is necessary. But at other times, removing a certain subject matter from the photo is also necessary to enhance the general photo appearance.
- SELECT COLOUR PREFERENCE:
Many people have different photo preferences.it is advisable to use the type of photo background that you prefer. However, a white appearance is usually advisable due to its numerous advantages like uniformity and natural brightness.
- REMOVE SHADOWS:
So as to fully enhance the background of the photo, it is usually advisable to remove inappropriate shadows from your photos.
In some of the cases, you can also add a shadow.
For proper background removal, clipping path or Photoshop are usually used.
Both of the two are used in different photographs and also have different photo quality.
You should also not forget to clean the dust off your photographs, resize and crop them.