- Shaft Construction: Aluminum 7075
- Grip Material: EVA Foam
- Extended Shaft: Yes
- Adjustable: Yes
- Ultra Strong: Yes
- Maximum Length (in.): 53 inches
- Minimum Length (in.): 24 inches
- Maximum Length (cm): 135 centimeters
- Minimum Length (cm): 61 centimeters
- Weight Per Pair: 19.2 oz.
- Gender: Unisex
- Innovative collapsing system offers simple, compact, and reliable support with a cutting edge flick-lock system designed to keep your poles from sliding.
- Ultra sturdy, and developed with nonslip EVA foam (stronger than cork!) grips which feature foam extensions, allowing better grip and handling on all declines, and inclines.
- The 3-section Aluminum 7075 shaft creates an ultra strong pole design that retains strength over a wide range of terrain, and angles.
- Carbide crafted tips, and includes interchangeable mud baskets as well as rubber tips.
- Hand straps designed to last, and soft to the touch.
Included will be one set of Montem Trekking Poles (2 poles per set), replaceable rubber tips, a clip to keep the poles together, and a free set of mud baskets! Montem Ultra Strong Trekking Poles are built to last, comprising of carbide tips, and EVA foam handles (stronger than cork!). You no longer have to worry if your poles can support you. Montem’s Trekking Poles are crafted out of Aluminum 7075 – the same material used to build airplanes. If it’s good enough for a plane, it’s good enough for us. We ensure the sturdiest trekking experience – perfect for you, your backpack, and your gear! Experience innovation.
Get A Grip – Made from the best quality, this grip won’t give you any hassle. It extends down the pole so when hiking uphill you can comfortably adjust your grip.
Size Matters – When you’re out on a journey – be it for hours, days, or weeks – size matters. You don’t want to take items that are cumbersome. You need strong and you need compact. You need a set of hiking poles to take some burden off of your joints. Hikes can be very tiring, and also incredibly taxing on your body – specifically the ligaments and joints in your knees. Trekking poles are exceptional for helping you on your journey. Montem hiking poles are perfect for you, and do something most others don’t by making sure they close down into a compact 24″ with a weight of only 9.6 ounces per pole. They’re ultralight, sturdy, and great for traveling.
These retractable poles are perfect for hiking, backpacking, walking, nordic walking, mountaineering, snowshoeing, climbing, and all adventure travel! Hiking poles aren’t just for hikers and adventurers. Sometimes that fun family trip can be a bit tiring. The blocks of walking and sightseeing can really add up, so make sure you’ve got a set of hiking sticks to ease the burden on your joints while making sure you keep up with everyone else!
BUY YOUR SET NOW!
Sizing recommendations for adjustable length trekking poles:
4′ – 4’5″: 90cm.
4’6″ – 4’11”: 100cm
5’0″ – 5’1″: 105cm
5’2″ – 5’3″: 110cm
5’4″ – 5’7″: 115cm
5’8″ – 5’9″: 120cm
5’10” – 6’1″: 125cm
6’2″ – 6’3″: 130cm